This candidate’s primary role is to create, select, edit, write, place and interpret content via off line channels and online platforms belonging to the banking sector in line with current trends and themes in order to achieve the established commercial (Marketing) goals and to bind as many users to the various products and services offered by BdC.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Initiate and implement internal and external communication in line with the bank’s branding guidelines;
- Contribute to the development and update of the content policy and strategy;
- Identify, select and create content relevant for the bank;
- Manage Social Media platforms and content;
- Manage website content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications or Marketing;
- Minimum of 3 years of editorial experience;
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken Papiamentu, Dutch and English, Spanish is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Office applications;
- Good writing skills, good SEO and social media skills management;
- Good research skills;
- Good people skills;
- Good understanding of storytelling techniques.
Selected candidate will receive an attractive compensation and benefit package. You are invited to email your application and resume no later than December 24, 2021.
Please address your application to:
Human Resources Department, Ms. N. Vonsee.
Your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.