This candidate’s primary role is to ensure that the Bank has an adequate credit, market, and operational risk framework and related procedures in place based on the Bank’s Corporate Strategy. Furthermore, he or she has to ensure that the bank is in full compliance with all banking, laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement adequate Risk policies, procedures and reports;
- Perform Credit Risk evaluations;
- Conduct Operational Risk assessments;
- Manage and Support processes;
- Serve as an ‘Advisor’ to Management.
- Minimal Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with specialism Banking/Accounting/IT;
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Risk Management;
- Good human relations and communication skills and ability to exercise good judgement;
- Thorough understanding of loan regulations;
- Prior understanding of department operations, policies and procedures is preferred;
- Excellent language skills: English and Dutch both written and verbal.
Selected candidate will receive an attractive compensation and benefit package. You are invited to email your application and resume no later than December 24, 2021.
Please address your application to:
Human Resources Department, Ms. N. Vonsee.
Your application will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.